Danomau Greyhawk Alternativa
Discs of Totem Power
Discs Totem Power
There are 7 Discs of Totem Power, each disc has a sigil in the form of an animal. Activating a disc will grant the help from the corresponding animal spirit of the disc’s sigil. Each disc can be used only once per day and a person can only activate one disc per day. The bonus/powers from the discs stack with any other type of effects (such as those granted from spells, items, feats etc) discs grant the following benefits, each power lasts for 1 hour.
- Bear – The person gains 15 kilos of muscle mass that grants the +4 to strength, the person gains a lumbering walk.
- Fox – Grants a bonus of +4 to dexterity, they grow a slick bit of hair that is red with white ends and a great urge to be mischievous
- Tiger – Grants a bonus of +2 to strength, +2 to dexterity. The person grows claws (for medium size character dos 1d6 of damage) gaining the ability to pounce (do full attack when charging) when using the claws. The claws go through all types of damage resistance except for adamantium (consider them magical, aligned, cold iron, silver etc…)
- Snake – Grants +2 to initiative, +1 AC dodge bonus, +1 AC natural bonus, gains uncanny dodge (or improved uncanny if they already have it). Suffers no penalties attacking from prone position. The person’s skin becomes scaly
- Turtle – Gains a +4 natural armor bonus and +2 to Constitution. The person’s skin becomes thick and leathery
- Owl – The person gains +4 bonus to wisdom and 4 divine 1st level spells (user’s choice from any divine list of spells) and slots even if the person is not a divine spellcaster, If not used during the hour they are lost. If the disc is used by a divine spell caster right before preparing spells after resting they may be entitled to the bonus spells from the increased wisdom, but those bonus spells must also be casted before the wisdom bonus expires as those bonus spells will be lost. The person grows a coat of downy white feathers
- Raven – The person gains +4 bonus to intelligence and 4 arcane 1st level spells (user’s choice) and slots even if the person is not an arcane spellcaster. If not used during the hour they are lost. If the disc is used by an arcane spellcaster right before preparing spells after resting they may be entitled to bonus spells from increased intelligence, but those bonus spells must also be casted before the intelligence bonus expires as those bonus spells are lost. The user’s nose elongates into a peak as they grow sleek black feathers.